Sunday, May 11, 2008

OWh D sCOurGe OF REJECTION

My stayin up till the wee hours of sunday for the jpa scholarship results 3.a.m to be exact and tryin and tryin again 4 hours and 8 hours later proved to be futile..

Mohon Maaf. Permohonan Anda Tidak Berjaya.

Six words is all it takes to crush one's heart, one's dream.....The application for jpa and gettin there itself was arguably an ardous process. Dad even went all the way down with me... And yet i failed him :'(

Father in heaven why do u have to obfuscate my future....
At this very moment i juz feel like believing that i have nothing left...... that my life has been obliterated.

With my unappealing results in S.A.M what have u still left in store for me?? is there still any hope left ??????

Please father heal my obsidian heart.. I Just Feel So Lost Right Now...

and then...
* Sab on some soothing christian music...
Which was unable to clarify my numb state of mind right now but the beautiful words sung by his servants juz make me ponder....
My life is not in obsolescent juz coz JPA rejected me...
Jesus was rejected by the world too...
But then again what does that hav to do with me being rejected 3 times in scholarship application......

This is the connection :
ALthough Jesus was rejected by the WORLD, the WORLD rejected him 0_0 but yet he stood tall and trust in the almighty father.. and GOD saw him through..
Although i may be a young child but i believe the almighty father cares for me and always has his best in store for me ...

HE IS JUST SAVING THE BEST FOR THE LAST!!
Father into YOUR HANDS I COMMIT AGAIN

owh and mummy HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY :D
I love u very much and sorry i can't make the day better by obtaining a scholarship but owh well God has his plan..
thanks for bein the world greatest mum to me :D love u very much every bit of u

No comments: