Sunday, June 15, 2008

HAPPY FATHERS DAY


=) happy fathers day to the world most awesomest daddy on earth............
thk god for the one year bonding year we had last year ....
got to know u so much more :)
thks for the morning breakfasts u use to bring me to in labuan :)
thks for making me 7 kilos heavier in one year (blurp :O woopsie ate too much )
thks for pocket money :)
thks for the encouragement and support in S.A.M although i'm doing so much worse than sab and sarah...
thks for saving money for me :) so that i can study anywhere i like
thks for kiamsiaping for me so that i can spend money >.<
thks for naggin me to study 4 spm although it falls onto deaf ears ( u never gave up haha )
thks for the i told u 101 times already don ask questions people cannot answer lolzz
thks for it's may i borrow not may i lend... corrections XD
thks for watchin out for me (dress code) don like revealing outfits haha ( i noe it's for my own good =) )
thks for bein my doctor
but best of all thks for being my daddy n friend :)
I LOVE U PA
happy fathers day :)


owh and yeah happy fathers day to Abba Father in Heaven too :)
Love u lots... :)

with lots n lots of love, hugs n kisses....
ur little girl =)

No comments: