Wednesday, April 15, 2009

DSO breathe <3

I see your face in my mind as I drive away'
Cause none of us thought it was gonna end that way
People are people and sometimes we change our minds
But it's killing me to see you go after all this time
Mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm,
mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm
Music starts playin' like the end of a sad movie
It's the kinda ending you don't really wanna see
'Cause it's tragedy and it'll only bring you down
Now I don't know what to be without you around
And we know it's never simple, never easy
Never a clean break, no one here to save me
You're the only thing I know like the back of my hand
And I can't breathe Without you, but I have to
Breathe Without you, but I have to
Never wanted this, never want to see you hurt
Every little bump in the road I tried to swerve
People are people and sometimes it doesn't work out
Nothing we say is gonna save us from the fall out
And we know it's never simple, never easy
Never a clean break, no one here to save me
You're the only thing I know like the back of my hand
And I can't breathe Without you,
but I have to Breathe Without you, but I have to
It's two a.m.,
feelin' like I just lost a friend
Hope you know it's not easy, easy for me
It's two a.m., feelin' like I just lost a friend
Hope you know this ain't easy,
easy for me
And we know it's never simple, never easy
Never a clean break,
no one here to save me,
oh I can't breathe Without you, but I have to
Breathe Without you, but I have to
BreatheWithout you, but I have to
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorryI'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry

It's as though this was written specially for us
Every line, every word juz unfolds truth after facts
I never regreted once ever in my life being with u
Knowing every second of it was worth more than anything in the world ( even shopping=clothes)
That's just how much u mean to me..
Everything.....
I just want u to know i appreciate life with you
Everything little thing u did will always be ingrained in me forever
The calls, messages, prezzies,
The way u stared at me,
No one can ever take the yesterday we had
The bond we had will always be special to me
If not unforgettable
You made ur way to my heart
Grasping it with ur gentle hands
It breaks me to know ur sad
And I want you to know that it is never easier for me than it is for u
Given all the things we shared and treasured
The sweet and the bitter
The anger and the love
The tears and the smiles
The fights that are always mended with sweet hugs and kisses
The disappointments and golden experiences, but......
I know ur better off without me

We made it through 5 valentines
But it's time u share ur valentine with someone better
Better than i can ever be
Take care my love....

No comments: