Friday, January 25, 2008

My class S1?

Almost everybody in Red haha chinese new year mood wei! =P

Hmmm my class eh! I've got to say not bad la.... Initially i thought my class would be like really crap but after 3 weeks in my class hmmmm i regret ever complaining haha. It's nice to be in S1 seriously ;] every one is really integrated and nice. S1 people u rock haha can't believe i'm saying this;] so S1 ppl must thank me for saying this ya. Even though they may only be 4 christians in the class i thank god for placing me in this class. God has a plan for everything and I'm sure he knows what he's doin reli well. Well thank u God do use me to shine the light of ur glory in ur class! O ya better mention my two amazing friends in class. Joanna, Leow love you guys k haha. For the rest wait la;] i'll mention u guys one time or another. Till then ..................tata

No comments: