Saturday, August 23, 2008

HAPPI BDAY SIS XP 10/8/08


sisters always and ever :)


happi 23 bday jie :) thks for bein so awesome to me
thks for ur so many advices to me that if i were to type them all up it will use up all 150 GB on my laptop....
i'm sorry for always being so inconsiderate and stubborn
i still remember when i was 10 years old u always have to yell or put a super cold handkerchief on me to wake me up frm a nap haha
thks for not approving of my short outfits
thks for not allowing me to buy the snow white cup of ice that cost 30 ringgit
thks for makin sure i stay in touch with god
thks for advicing me on relationship stuff :)
thks for buying clothes for me
thks for askin me to study hard and caring for my future
thks for havin so much charisma
and finally thks for always bein RIGHT hahahaha XD
thks for everythin..that's all i have to say.... u juz can't imagine how proud i am to have u as my sister :D
i love u
juz can't resist putting this up XP

No comments: