Sunday, December 21, 2008

God is good :D god is good :) he's just miraculously amazing and i praise his name to the utmost highest :) indeed sam result is out! and boy i got wat i never hoped for throughout the year after all the many struggles i have experienced :) the father is kind he gave me 5A's in my SAM a 97.65 :D something i truly din expect...

all this while as i commit myself and truly surrender everything that i was willing to accept watever he is willing to give me... before the results came out it's weird that i had such peace! :) when i saw the results on the internet at 5 plus am mum woke me up that early =.= more anxious than i was haha anyway when i saw it tears just brimmed.... never would i imagine in my whole year in sam that my physics will ever get an A wat more an A18 :) indeed the abba father is gracious... and esl was A19 :) my esl teacher sayed that the highest i'd ever will score is A18 but indeed the lord loves me ;) and a million thank you to sir kevin goh for helping me out :D owh btw the title for the extended response was on animal testing same as my investigative study omg omg omg i know haha

indeed i thank mum and kakak for feeding me and taking care of me while i thank daddy for encouraging me and even saying that a C is a good achievement juz to keep me upbeat...
and thanks to my eldest sister for mocking my results Xp in a good way so that i'd work harder... and my second sister for always giving me hope!

thanks to college mates, lecturers and tution lecturers (mr.john, ms.phua, sir kevin, mr.woon, mr.lee, ms.tiew, pn.mahani, ms.ng) :D heh thanks pn.mahani for scolding me for titration :) ever since then titration was my strongest point :D

thks daryl, jason and others outside class who have also been so kind and supportive god bless all u ppl ;) anyway indeed if u'd stay with me in my house u'd definitely expect me to score bottom rock! heh sleeping and on9 so much

on9 from 11 to 1 or 2 am in the night and sleep till 7 am and from 5pm to 8pm after college
constantly talking in class -.- ask my lecturers or classmates for proof =.= finishing asignments only like 5 minutes before passing up leow u know my doom teman XD even then sometimes i'm slower
boy i was definitely doomed for failure! but the awesome father in heaven did keep his promise and as i worked hard after trials for the finals god prevailed and took me in his arms as i soared on eagles wings :) indeed the lord is good and i praise his holy name :)
thank u abba father thank u

xoxo ur grateful daughter :O)

No comments: