Monday, December 22, 2008

tagged by tay

1. What’s your ambition?
I'm still looking upon God for an answer but honestly i'm so confused and downbeat by it haih

I know my sisters are better off without me intruding in their lives... so father speak to me a voice that will make it smooth for us all

2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriend?
God, family erm boyfriend? when i do have one la XD lol but some friends are definitely equally important :)

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
nah Jesus gave me a life to expand his kingdom not to just throw it away ya know

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
erm depending on the situation


5. How many babies you want?
3 :D i want a twin :D preferably boys heh mayb coz my family has always been all about girls heh

6. Favorite perfume/fragrance?
i dunno heh i love girgio armani actually but it's freaking expensive lol so natural scent works best for me :)

7. What do you think will be your greatest downfall?
my pride, laziness, ignorance, neediness, choleric temperament gosh 0.O i'm a sucky person ain't I =.= i'm working on those areas though :) with god's help

8. Do you believe in eternal love?
Yes God has already proven that when he sent his son Jesus to died on the cross for us :)

9. What's a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to you?
Yeah it's true no one is perfect but :)
tall, buff (horny brows :P), smart, hardworking, charismatic, confident, loves me unconditionally and top of the list loves god! (this is a good guideline (X )

10. What are your bad habits?
erm i sleep too much, on9 too much, eat uncontrollably erm using quirky expressions heh like currently calling myself serene; serene wants to eat, serene feels sad lolz as diagnosed by dr,joa and mark i've been facebooking too much lol

11. Is there anything you wanna tell the people who hate you?
Jesus loves u :)

12. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Urm i think so

13. What do you hate most in others?
I know i'm suppose to love as everyone is made ini the image of god but i do hate double sided attitude (people who go around talking behind ur back but yet pretending to be so nice in front of you)

14. What do you crave for the most currently?
I know this is wrong but am craving for love

15. What features/quirks do you find totally sexy on a guy/girl?
his indispensable love for God and his ability to lead :)

16. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.
Tay is a kind sweet amazing guy!

17.What have you done to yourself to make yourself happy?
i dunno currently feeling very empty lost and ..........why i'm not too sure myself either...i don't even know wat can make me happy at this moment..

18. What will you become in another 10 years to come?
A mum to more children :D i already have a son btw panadol :) my furry shih tzu heh and a fervent servant of god yeah!

19. Whats your guilty pleasure? (something you usually wouldn't admit out loud)
:) haha well i since won't admit it out loud wat makes u think i'm gonna do i here heh

tag ends here
anyway my grandma is here ;) and despite not seeing her for so many years already i think 4-5 i love her so much :) heh and she still calls me a ling so yeah the house is feel with a ling a lol
xoxo :)


post coming up XYZ camp in benum resort (need to collect pictures)

1 comment: