Friday, April 25, 2008

23rd April Another Year, Another Gift from God

HAPPY 52nd BIRHTDAY MUM.... Another year.... another new start :D well u have gone through so much throughout ur life and certainly deserve the best..... i'm sorry if me and Sab din manage to pull a smashing partay but we definitely Love u lots anyhow :D...
Am very very very profoundly proud of u mum...
for all that u've done for the family.......
Birthday cake reads (Happy 52nd Birthday Cecilia Chua H.S... U R HEALED >.< )


When i gaze at this image with pixels comin together to form such a beautiful picture... i just feel those teary eyes nudging my emotions....
Those eyes... full of sheer happiness... brought me up... encouraged me.... kept me safe and warm
I ........ I love u so much mum.... and I want u to be a CO-MUM to my kids leh.... bawls... XD The independent lady is Over the hill but always young at heart... :P

Many a times friends of mine who have met my mummy b4 points out wat a wonderful person she is and yeah... no doubt no denials she is the most wonderful woman i've come to known in life..


Lol blowing candles :D she made a wish 2!!!!!! and said it out loud (typical blurness lol it runs in the family) 0_0 bahahaha mum always full of simplicity and life :D
Her wish : To live to see my grandchildren
i was so deeply touched :,(

Father i believe that you will grant my mummy that one wish..


Overall my mummy is an idomitable lady who never believes in impossibility........
me mum and Sab :D Sarah in Aus and dad back home in Labuan but celebrating with us at heart
My Darling Mama, u'll always be my Darling 4eva..

Happy Birthday...

Lookin forward to our years together where i will be a Mama and u a Grandmama :D

No comments: