Friday, April 25, 2008

TAYLORS AWARDS DAY??

Lol i just had to take a picture with Matt coz i was wearing heels for the Taylors awards day..i mean come on la how often is it that i'm not one head shorter than him...... i repeat i was not one head shorter than him (picture 2 proof) XD ....
Finally a day where i don have to strainnnnnnnnn my neck talkin to him ...


with Tay ..... lol 100% marks for bio guy...... madness ... =_= haha (Tay next time don slouch la makes u look short XD)


picture of those who got 11a1's and above ...it's though the recipients are like hohoho look down at u all dumber ppl LOL......


Jia Yin :P (G2 babe), Leowie and Me :D owh Jason pointed out my blouse was nice... cool eh :D man i love the blouse >.<
Us three with Yee Jie a.k.a Mushroom who got 13a1's... lol somebody SHOOT TAT GUY weih...haha opps i shot him in the post ady 0_0


With Tay haha looks like me and Leow gotten ourselves a new victim :p
Anyway....i think there were bout 600 + scholarship recipients.... 0_0 so i guess my grades are average Lol.....Anyway this proves that every one is good in what they do and so.... HAAAAAARRRRD WORK is not an option if
I WANNA DO WELL IN SAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! argh!!
Hard work....freaks out lazy people like me gosh but God help me to buckle up....
I'm willing to study hard..... as long as i have the strong flesh to actually do...
Father HELP!!!!!!
Anyway father in heaven and father on earth (and family) thanks again for helpin acquire my results so that i can get one semester's fees off... Jesus rocks man !! :P
Owh and my school gave me 140 bucks for my results such an odd figure LOL :P goodness know why they make such a big fuss over SPM results but No complaints just keep the money flowing yeah!! $ $ ......

No comments: