Saturday, April 19, 2008

TAGGED BY JOA? :P

5 things found in my bag:
~Phone
~Wallet
~Tissues
~Earphones (music yeah :D)
~lippie gloss

5 things found in my wallet:
~Old pictures of love ones :D
~Photocopy ic and drivin licence
~money and random vouchers (someone say free Sausage Mc muffin lol)
~hair bands and spare earrings
~cards and old name tags (weird) haha

5 favourite things in my room:
~Bolster :D i dunno y i hav a habit of havin to kapit things in the night (future husband beware :P)
~my aeroplane pillow... feels so good to hug it tightly every night :D
~my closet?? smth that's too dense and packed with clothes right now
~bed owh i juz wanna shut my eyes and go to sleep
~my snacks tat i stuff under my table to attack every night :D owhhhh chocolates and chips here i come :D

5 things i always wanted to do:
~Be a women of faith on fire for God
~Be a better person
~treat those around me better
~Save money :p
~Score well in SAM exams hahaha (is tat possible lol everythin is possible with God :D)

5 things i'm currently into:
~Comp..
~shoppin
~sleepin
~eatin all the food in the world lol....which explains my rather plumpy frame :P
~boys jkjk and animals not jk as always :p

5 presents you wish for:
~To live through SAM and score miraculously....
~An awesome CHristian guy :p
~Good health for my family
~Salvation for my late grandpa :'( grandma and others...
~More cash to buy more prezzies

the person who tagged you is:
Joa.....
your 5 impressions of her:
~tiny and adorably cute :P
~mark's little one :P jkjk (don kill me for this my dear)
~sweet and fun :D
~initially first day of college unapproachable.... now my babe man lol :p
~i'll just repeat the second one :P (Yuki's gurl?? XD)

Pass the quiz to 5 people that you wish to know how they feel about you:
Matt
Melissa
Christina
Samantha W
sisters :D (sab and sarah)

No comments: