Friday, July 25, 2008

BFF

This song is reli good =) touched me so much after watching the pokemon 2000 movie haha... ignore the team rocket earlier conversation... the song power of one by donna summers there is a better one on you tube go check it out... i wanted to upload that but the embeding was disabled http://youtube.com/watch?v=eK29YyZZyFs


it reminds me of how carefree life is 8 years ago :)


i was a pokemon addict haha huge fan X) i noe darn weird girl hahah but it was a cool game k.... how wonderful was life in the millenium bawls





old good friends =)

angela, me and hooi chuen..... mizz u guys mizz the baking together too

this was right after chinese SpM exam.... i drove li ying and mei san alone =) right after gettin my licence 10 minutes b4 that... haha my dad has a lot of faith in me weeeee =D was pweetty scary though

sharon, cheryl, mei san, me, erica and li ying.... loll that was the the last time i met mei san =(

yesh the randomness and craziness in class ... to think we'd do that when there was a class with teachers right opposite us haha (pretending we were on a roller coaster) i'm currently riding a real roller coaster life


yeah aliens.................... >.<

juz the four of us :)

mei san thks for being there for me when i was down....

mizz the old laughing and gossiping during class despite us sitting right in front of class haha



mizz how u always gave me advice and supported me throughout times when i feel so confuse..

u were one friend whom i could pour out to at that time.... one who like me don need ppl to teman to go toilet haha (note the sarcasm) one who din like others who treated me unfairly ...

u were an awesome friend :) and despite wat ppl say that u may b a bit fierce i like u juz the way u r =) to imagine that we juz met in 2006 we formed a bond that i so very rarely ever form with any other friend b4 i met you....

though u r in Miri now... we still keep in touch hehe and i hope we shall forever do

ur BFF <3

No comments: