Thursday, July 31, 2008

HE finally showed me the purpose of his plan

Throughout the whole of SAM i juz couldn't figure out y my abba father put me here..... I mean i thought he would do wats best for me.... worst still i failed my first common test for spec maths and considerin i left an awesome bio class all for spec maths and Mr. WOon of coz :)
I struggled to gain the mood to study the ability to discipline... gosh my whole life was in a mess....
Grades droppin... grades that i'd never obtain durin high school.....
and i've finally realised that i lacked the strength from God...
All the time i keep thinking gosh i'm lazy so perhaps that's why.....
I really felt bad scoring a stringful of crap...
I wasn't devoted to studying...i couldn't care bout my future...
after all i din know wat i wanna do where i wanna go.... usual lousy excuses......
Then i joined the 40 days of prayer and fasting din know why at first mayb coz i was to desperate for his love, desperate to feel his closeness.....
then i discovered that i'd fast so that he'd show me the light to my future....
He recently blessed me with pretty marks for spec maths :) more than the inverse of my first ct for spec maths lol it's true that i can do all things through christ who strengthens me...
Today though it juz struck me... that he did put me where i belong :) with all the iteration, dunno wat square tangent weird mathematics haha God never fails........ weeeee (= father help me NOT to be lazy anymore

i wanna run the race to victory......

i will testify your love abba father.....
owh n thks for providing catherine as a study buddy and bitch partner loll =)


owh and i bought a new earphone for my phone =) sony ericsson earphone with controller kay.... lollz okok back to spec maths hw >.<
ciaoz

No comments: