Sunday, February 15, 2009

back home

camwhoring in financial park labuan's one and only shopping mall -.- and even then it's only as big as 1/6 of sunway haha all kl ppl go =O

but then this is wat labuan ppl pride of :) our beautiful beach :D

u leave me tongue tied...

soto :D why kl arr so cha it's like so rare to get it in kl... but in labuan :) ulala so yummy yummylicious ,... licks lips...


hehehe

pang yen yang got bullied haha carry our bags XD us girls jennifer, mei san me and marieanne my mei san haha after so so long we finally meet :) miss sitting with ya in high school :( owh and check out the goat haha

horsey :D hey ppl if u happen to come labuan when i'm back i'll bring u horse riding leh :) only 10 bucks for a round :D cheap bargain woah... initially it's kinda scary ahha but after awhile u get the hang of it and it gets really fun :D honest!
OUCH!!!! &^%$$#*@*#^*&^ haha a bad bad fall on the road near utama jaya =.= i'm clumsy as an elephant the day before i cut my own thumb while slicing ginger to cook =.= i'm miss clumsy =.= the injury was quite bad lo bleed for a week... it's healed now but the skin came out again due to scrapping it against my luggage by accident and again !&#%*#)$)#@*@haha

but the bandage made me look like a football player :D


teacher's roziah latest addition to the brood :) so cute haha she now has five sons omg
my dear kindergarten friend :) with a boyfriend now ahaa hey oswin u better jaga her or i'll hunt u down and kick ur ass haha kidding..... i'm not that violent la am i =0

daddy hehe looking hmmmm sophisticated heh in his nurse's nancy wedding :) we all went hehe
my son one and only son panadol :) i mizz u baby :'(
u stay alive and be my ring bearer next time will ya :D

my other baby gissmo :'( since losing beethoven one year plus back i juz feel afraid that u 2 will leave me sigh
wherever mummy goes... she'll keep u2 close to heart k babies.... goodbye labuan, home.. i'll see u end of this year.....

No comments: