Sunday, February 8, 2009

NOT AFRAID TO ADMIT IT!

It's true...
I am not afraid to admit that I am afraid!
I don't want to go, not just yet......
I feel guilty seeing those around me so enthusiastic upbeat about goin overseas,
It's not even that I am going alone...
Many are fellow explorers into the land of down under,
Some who are delayed are gravely disappointed,
Yet I feel burdened to set foot on new grounds,
It is no doubt true that life goes on and we'll make new friends,
But......
I just can't seem to let go of what is already carved into me,
Making a paveway for new happenings is somehow for me easier said then done.
There internet connection will be restricted.. time zones will be different,
Communication with back home will undoubtedly be miserably poor,
However, just yday the church (eagles point puchong) was singing a worship song entitled my aim is to please U (referring 2 god fyi)
And i felt even more guilty,
Bcoz I am suppose to go where my god sends me and not where my heart leads me..
So yeah here I am clear of what and where I am suppose to go but yet am sitting down feeling all confused and wrecked,
God i pray u cast away this state of ambiguity and let my mind soar free with peace and tranquility...
I pray I pray that i shall not be afraid

This song by busted everything i knew just mean so much suddenly make me so emo =.= anyway let the meaningful parts play..

Everything I knew just went out the window
Know I can't depend on you - forever
And I never thought I'd see
My life walk away from me
I thought we'd always be - together

Lets go back lets rewind to the days that remind me
of all the good times that we spent together
And I don't know why we just let it all slide
When we both knew inside we were right for each other

I don't know what to do
Cos your everything that I knew

No comments: