Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday

Hmmmm Mum completed her final herceptin cycle on 12th of March 2008 haha finally after one and a half year of ongoing treatment it's all over yeah praise God :D
Well....eventhough she was having her last herceptin she kept calling to ask whther the result had come out... Owh well wat can i say mum will always be herself :D with her unconditional love haha.....
Over the time so much has changed so much has happened..... RIght now things are doing not too bad thanks to God;] but when i flip back into the past....
I thought of the many nights where i cried myself to sleep....
Times where the family was tested to a breaking point where every one just couldn't take it anymore..... especially during chemo..
ohhhh God, tat was some horrible period...But then again my family survived victoriously by ur grace :D Periods where insomnia and depression swept the family are binded by out loving Father in Heaven ;p I feel so guilty to be able to enjoy some stuff that my sisters were unable to last year....
I never knew how much my sisters actually suffered but now i think i sort of do..
I remember askin Sab y din she go to the Sam fiesta last year...

Sab: owh mummy was sick i had to take care of her

And how i told her she had an easy life coz kakak was there to do all the cleaning and stuff while i had to juggle with a tad bit of housework coz I only had a part time helper...

Sab: (as she fights back a few drops of tears) I come back frm college some times and find mummy in a pool of blood okay......
Sarah had to bring my mother to hospital almost every day during the earlier time....Mum was crying almost every day during chemo period...
Dad lost like 8 kilos?? many sleepless nights??
Gosh thinkin bout it they had suffered so much more than me...

But thinkin of God's grace upon my family...
His word is really true 'ur grace us sufficient for me' And truly it was sufficient :D

Jesus suffered the unthinkable...Persecution, crucification.........it goes on and on...
Jesus laid his life on the cross 2008 years ago for you and me....so that he could give us the gift of eternal life

But why would Jesus do that i mean he didn't have to... But he chose to die on the cross so that we sinners may enter his kingdom of heaven..
How great is the Love of God.. who is willing to bear the sins and shame of the world all for love..God is indeed gracious and merciful.....
He gave us salvation....However he also gave us a choice as to choose whther to believe in him or not...
God wants u to believe in the Lord Jesus Christ so that u may have salvation.. as it says in his word

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life..

So ppl if u have not accepted Jesus into ur life, and u want to....do it today and u shall receive the greatest gift ever..the gift of life.....

No comments: