Wednesday, March 12, 2008

SPM results are finally out!!!!

Father in heaven..... 12th of March results are out...
12 years of studying has finally come to a deciding point...
U granted me 10a1's and 1a2 although wat i wanted is 11a1's but father u blesssed me anyhow...... u gave me wat i deserve...

The last three weeks b4 SPM i reli reli worked hard..... only 3 weeks?? miracle lo haha XD ....haiz now i wished i'd done better but there's no use dwelling on the past but to face the present and work on it although i'm struggling in college right now i believe ur loving hands will pick me up again.......

Father u taught me a lesson here. Never to rest on my laurels ..never to be complacent... to work hard o father....

Lord i told myself b4 the results came out tat i will surrender to u my all..... and Lord i had a baaaaaad feeling about my results...... but GOD o mighty thanks for blessing me with 11 wonderful a's....
MOral i sort of knew would do badly.....din memorize nilai ??? only night b4 started learning the nilai and definisi?? exam day cannot remmeber much haha so i guess an a2 is quite good ady actually lol ......

Anyway father thanks for being with me throughout the exam and throughout the tough year of 2008 where so much trials and tribulations hit me..... father i thank u for all u've done in my life......ur will is always for the best of me...thank u God thank u so much.......

Summary of my SPM results

Bio ( A1 )

Maths ( A1 )

Sejarah ( A1 )

Add maths ( A1 )

English ( A1 ) English 1119 ( A1 )

Est ( A1 )

Accounts ( A1 )

Chemistry ( A1 )

Malay ( A1 )

Physics ( A1 )

Moral ( A2 ) (sob sob)

and so there u have it 10 a1's and 1a2..........


PRAISE THE LORD NOW AND FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chronicles 20:21 says

Give thanks to the LORD,
for his love endures forever...


Thank u father praise be ur name!!!

No comments: