Wednesday, March 12, 2008

LOTS OF LOVE FOR THE PEOPLE WHO UPHOLDED ME :D

MORE LOVES;]

GLOWING LOVES;]


Special Thanks 2 u



1. Father in heaven for his wonderful provision and support when at times in 2007 i felt so hopeless and depress..i'm sorry for havin a cracked relationship with u last year but 2008 i promise would be better :D thank u father for never givin up on me...

2. Dad for taking care of me single handedly in 2007 and washing the plates too :D and allowing me to shop like crazy whenever we went to kl together hehe

3. Mum and sisters and kakak for lending me their support and incessantly nagging me to study lolz:P i appreciate tat ya mummy ( for the every day calls at 6 p.m haha), sab(thks for manjaing me all the time) and sarah....reli mizz u all in labuan

4. Sarah personal thanks to u for constantly scolding me and nagging me to study although it always falls on deaf ears haha anyway juz wanna say i listen to u the month b4 SPM :D

5. Uncle Nelson and family and kakak Fin for welcoming me so warmly into their home when i had to stay over for a week or so every month when dad went to kl to support mummy when she was undergoing chemotheraphy. Thanks for takin care of my baby too :D Thanks Uncle Nelson for training me for national level public speaking :D appreciate it lots.....and glenda for ur company ;p

6. Daryl Soon :D hehe thanks for upholding me during the one year of hardship thanks for bearing with my tears and screaming when i was so down....really ur a great friend and a great distraction to me too :p thanks for moving to Miri in August haha so i was able to study after that.. :] loved ur company and the relationship we shared... all the best for ur spm this year bro :D

7. Friends.. Mei San, Cheryl and Evangeline and owhh Hooi Chuen hehe for treating me well :D friends forever babes... Thanks Mei San for reli being there for me . :] all the things we shared and studying together...owh and darryl lai,dennis and the rest of the crew thanks lots guys;] (sorry cannot mention one by one too many haha) ahhh thanks gab frm sarawak for some of the state papers.. owh Thks Edwin for sending me to tuition everytime thks so much....

8. Teachers....Teacher Roziah for helping me in Bm, Teacher Fatimah in Chem..Kam Kin for physics... Aw Yang for Add maths... and Avon(rockin teacher lol) the wonderful accounts teacher whom i love hahahha thanks so much teachers.... so so much and yea not forgetting the school teacher too ya :]

9. Thks to mummy's cell group in Dumc hehe for praying for me ;] Pj South 1 celll group rocks ....;p (owh and also thks to Han Si, aunt Soo Nee and aunt Chris for driving my mum to the hospital for treatment appreciate u ppl help lots)
10. Thanks to my baby Panadol... ;] who was there for me to cuddle and cry with hehe although u barely understand a thing hehe.... thks for moving around with me when i was tumpanging in glenda's house and back home.. thks gissmo too hehe for being such a cutie..;] and to my late sweet Beethoven who was there for all my exams... Thks for hanging in there for me till SPM was over... U knew i was struggling with SPM and waited for me to finish b4 u left... I will always love u Beethoven..

11. Thank u Ze Yee for being a wonderful brother to me hehe and to ur family as well for the food catering thank u muchi muchi

Words alone is unable to describe my great utmost thanks unto these wonderful ppl and dogs ;] who have been so significant in my life in 2007 .... love ya wonderful organisms lots lots

* sorry have to call u all organism coz dogs also included haha easiest conclusion for me XD

No comments: