Saturday, September 20, 2008

change

awesome song that touched me...

recently i've been dreading life questioning God a to why is he so mean to me.!!! come on God give me a break.... why muz u always inflict all pain and let me live an arduous life that is so laborious... WHY? WHY? WHY? :"( I admit i've been swearing a lot this past few days as a way of comforting my own supposedly sad life... i keep claiming my life sux!!! yeah it sux....

but then Sabrina (second sis) told me :

sometimes i feel life indeed is sucky but yet i've also come to realise that many others experience greater ordeals. Some have their parents divorced or died or yeah perhaps even worse massacres. And I thank God for my family, being alive and possessing the opportunity to study. In face i'm ashmaed that although i'm so sucky yet God loves me since i was a sinner. I'm the one who has so much attitude problem but yeah God loves me.. Thank u lord... Life is hard, no doubt, BuT GOD IS STILL REAL!!! <3>thanks sab i guess yeah i need to learn to surrender my whole life to him and let him be the driver instead of me..........

thks Sab for making me realise.... all the best for ur exam and mine and every one else too. we shall surrender and wait upon the LOrd......

No comments: