Thursday, September 11, 2008

:) :) :) :) :) :) SpEeeeecHleSssssssss!!!!!

:) awwwwww juz when u think growing older is the worst thing that can ever happen to u...... something beautiful happens :D awwwwww today yeah i turn legal age 18 :) acc to jo i'm old fart now hahaa had exams today =.= tonnes of them and yet leow, jo, mark and all celebrated me bday for me :) a collaboration with G2 some more :D waiseh it can't get better than that..... apparently jo leow and mark planned it since one month ago awwwww.... hugs^16 awwww and kisses^20 too :D awwwww yellow house indeed =.= hahahaha naive girl was wondering but believe u all coz some more calvin forgot (real or accident?) my bday date haha so i was like ahhhh loll ntg special comin up loll....

and half of G2 plus all of my classmates all shared and bought me a GUITAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeee
thks guys :) it can't get any better than wat u all did haha hmmmmm hmmmmm well bout everything else will post it on another day haha drained out from arguing with ms.tiew in the morning XD will talk bout that later too XD lots to be talked so stay tuned :)

and owh thanks ppl :) this is one of my best birthdays ever :D and definitely the most surprising and shocking and shocked the hell out of me wei!!!!! one :)

thanks ^ one million :)

No comments: