Tuesday, September 9, 2008

tagged by matt

Name 15 things you have/want

have:
a wonderful family :)
adorable dogs :)
wonderful friends :)
phone
laptop
tonnes of clothes =.=
hair
eyes
nose XD (sowee ran out of ideas >.<)

want:
a chance to get away from the world for a moment
my grandma and relatives to come to know jesus
save animals
all A's for exams
a new bag!!!!
hugs and kisses ;) (winks)

Name 10 people: (doesn't have to be important )
Dad
Mum
BiggEst sis
Smaller big sis
Leow
Joa
Jon
Matt
Daryl
Panadol ( oops did i put him in the wrong category?? 0.o he juz seem so humanish XD)

Name 5 things you want to do run away >.<
be stress free
go back to labuan to see panadol :(
go to emirates stadium :D :D :D
tour the world

Name 15 things you would do to your room
throw my clothes everywhere
try and tidy
and mess it up again
and again
and again
and again
and again :)
i dunno la the room i'm sleeping in here doesn't feel mine.... i mizz my own room back home :'(

Name 10 people that made a diff in your life
sarah
sab
mum
dad
daryl 0.O
friends
Jesus :)
a lot la wei
life is never mundane eh?? changes occur every day... such that differences are the ones that become a routine.

Name 5 places you want to go
Labuan :'( homesick
Australia
Heaven
A secret place where i can hide
A perfect world ( if one does exist count me in!!!)

Name 15 names you would call your room
kl room - a place to sleep in
labuan room - my place of comfort.. memory folder.... a place that saw me grow.... somewhere that saw me shed tears and carve smiles

Name 10 ppl you would die/sacrifice yourself for ( besides family )
i would for my family other than that ?? i dunno i may but then again i dunno

Name 5 places/things you go/do when u are emotional
curl up in my bed and stone and sometimes get all teary eye
talk to people close to me
seek God
Hug me doggy (which i can't do here :'( )
Breathe heavily and either resort to comfort eating or suffer a loss of appetite

now... to total it up to 100...write 10 things you have learnt/realized tht are related to the questions above
i realize i really mizz home :'(
and that I am an imperfect person....

Tag 5 people
I tag U :)

No comments: