Friday, September 5, 2008

A discovery i never knew

A day i guess i rediscover my true self

Ahem ahem let the story unravel itself
yeah to all my classmates in class i may seem a little childish loll but juz wanna let u guys noe.... that isn't who i truly am i guess....
If you've asked my old ( by old i mean not those i met this year) close friends they'll perhaps have a shocked dead pale colour on their face knowing that perhaps the person u described to them is well not me..
and yeah though u may noe me as the childish me but let not (the i guess not true) personality burn in ur mind..
I've perhaps been welll how to put it in words 'unusual' in class but today even as i go figure in my head... i realise that na aaa!! who is that person actually?? 0.o
well perhaps to the point of not even knowing who i am..... perhaps i was lost in translation >.<
and yeah i'm soweee....
thks jo, leow and jon 4 ur support seriously thks :)
and perhaps that's what life is truly all about
true friends :)

No comments: