Monday, September 8, 2008

I dread being 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*&^% old age =.= no fun!!! definitely no fun.... and i dunno why it's always this time around that bad things happen.....
yeah the so infamous 11 September 2001 >.< yeah when it comes to this day for every comin years it will always be mourning anniversary bla blah blah
and it was two days after i turned 16 that my mum was diagnosed with cancer :( now she's better though :)
and it is near during this year tat my aunt went into a critical condition :(
is it meant to be that i am meant to suffer every year as i age??
i am afraid to grow older as i fear that more catastrophe/mishap/fiasco will take place and it will further stretch and tear my fragile heart??
I don mind bad things happening, one, because i believe that yes god is always in control and that he carries us on eagles wings... i trust him.. honestly i do
but it just hurts so very very much to watch those around u suffer :'(
i dunno father, as i turn 18 a legal age...so call the prerequisite to adulthood, will u inflict more pain to my familY???....
my household ur household father....
i trust that u will do wats best for us.....

*for everything that happens there is a hidden blessing behind it
faith... trust....

No comments: