Sunday, February 17, 2008

Abba Father to u i entrust myself

Sunday's message by Ps.Daniel Ho

the message really caught my attention...

It was talking about peacemaking (shalom) a greek word tat means wholeness or well-being all around. peace in relationships.....i realise i don reli have tat... my ill temper and quick to spite out hurtful words attitude was making things difficult for the ppl around me. i have to apologise for my bad behaviour...Sarah if u do ever read my blog and happen to read this message i juz wanna say i'm sorrry and can we build a better relationshiP together?

Pastor also talked about humility...Say sorry to those who wrong u coz tat was wat Jesus did... it takes courage to do so...So i am gonna try really hard to not complain and get angry during esl class but instead apologise for making ...... angry for watever reason.

The word also says tat christians will be persecuted by the world.. if the world persecutes Jesus, they will also persecutes christians. If u follow the world the world will love u but if u follow Jesus the kingdom of heaven will love u.... Teach me o Lord not to follow the ways of the world. Help me to be bold to stand on my feet and follow ur ways..I want to be a saltshaker for u o God. Help me to rejoice in my sufferings and dwell in ur presence...Lord there are 2.7 billion ppl in Asia who has not known u yet. Use me to reach out to them to show tat wat an awesome God u r...........Use me Lord.... In my sufferings i shall shout praise the Lord for he is good now and forever.............

No comments: