Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Well due to excessive cookie eating mania i score myself a sore throat!!!! So mummy was sweet enuf to ask my kakak to blend me a cup of sunkist juice;] so am lookin forward to the next sore throat haha XD

sinful chinese new year cookiessss make me fat and sick!!!!

Me and my second cousin Elsha from Singapore

This firecracker sparkly wateva u call it;] looks pretty nice eh. I tried one too but wasn't
exactly exuberant scared kena bakar again like last last time haha........
Me dad and sab
and just for the tip, secret recipe white chocolate macadamia cake ain't anything great about
it + it's a little too much on the sweet side...
Dad (awwww i mizz him reli much) juz arrived from Labuan for the dinner, everyone was
there so although his b'day was on 29 Jan, I had to take the chance to celebrate his b'day
together so me and sab bought him a cake from secret recipe and we all celebrated together
at my uncle's place ;p
Had steamboat reunion dinner at uncle's place. Aunt did Foochow fishball?
Din taste spectacular but delicious anyway
And the delicacy that comes with it, yam yam genuine abalone soup :p

It's chinese new year time people :D

No comments: