Saturday, February 23, 2008

shopping spree

went to sunway today and bought................

my bday present to sab haha....

juz had to get another mascara haha despite juz purchasing another three weeks ago ;]


i love my gisele bundchen ipanema sandies.....had a 20% discount woot:D due to some game i played in taylors the other day haha.... i looked so idiotic standing and waiting for my turn the other day lol XD



sab got herself a pair of ipanema sandies too ;]
Due to these.... i finished wats left of my allowance hehe;] wat to do i'm a shopping addicto....
Credits to Sam who drove me, sab, yi wen and suki to sunway pyramid.Thanks Sam
Thanks to Sam too for planing the surprise bday party for sab appreciate it ur a good boy haha ;]
I had to shop eventhough i still have exams next week haha but tat proves i'm a genuine XX chromosome human rites :P

No comments: