Saturday, February 16, 2008



Saturday morning woke up at 12.30p.m.... Ate roti canai and nasi lemak for lunch...Then since Monday was Spec Maths common test, i dragged my to the table to do a bit of revision... Mana la tau the question would be so hard.... Made me so stress and when i'm stress i have to eat.....So, despite the fact tat i had juz eaten a heavy brunch like half an hour ago.... here i was cooking mamee instant noodles..Soon after i was slurping the whole bowl of noodles finish...Think i'm a heavy eater edi... More is yet to come.. Still couldn't solve the question so went to eat a whole packet of Kinder Bueno.... I seriously thought i would feelll betta after tat but surprisingly no.... So open a packet of Chezzzy chips....I actually ate everything finish...BUt yet i still cannot diminish the stress or the cravings..So makan dinner at 6.... After dinner dunno wat kind of crazy stomach i have(if i can talk to my it i'll be scolding it like crazy) still unsatisfied so sab went and cut sunkist for me (awww Sab thanks ur so sweet) and not long later I ate two packets of some corn snack haha...Seems like my habit of snacking is still burning and ever so aggressive;] Sad la y can't my sinful appetite be more considerate to me............ i've beeeen gaining so many pounds edi yet can't bear to skip all the yummy chips,ice creams, chocolates and owhhhh the loooovely cookies....argh notty serene XD




No comments: