Friday, February 1, 2008

My mama


This is my darling mama;]. A truly amazing woman i can say. Gone through so much yet complaint so little. Just can believe she's my mother. I mean she's so strong. Even as she goes through so much health ailment but yet she bravely claims victory and shouts halellujah! It makes me guilty when i think of myself. How i grunt and cry when little disappointments topple me over. The drilling in college life, the enormous work load just drags me down to my knees and yet here my mum is going through surgery after surgery with faith in her heart that God will heal her. Even as i feel doubt towards God in my heart , she the real victim of pain trust him all the more. I just can't express the amazement and respect of mine for this lady. All i know is I'm really proud to have her as my mother. I'm not saying this so that i can get more allowance =p but it's because i really don deserve her as my mum. Anyway thank God for all that he has done. He certainly made no mistake in inventing my life with u in its picture mum. I truly, madly deeply love u.

No comments: